OddBall-StudiosOddBall-Studios

Main Movies Reviews Stats 11 Fans

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Great Work

I hope you kept the full frame by frame animation, you could upload that onto another website or your own site. I am impressed but find it hard to believe you created this in just 6 weeks ? I read you mentioned a stylus in your comments... does this mean you were using a touch screen graphics tablet ? You must have worked on this solid, I realy don't understand this kind of speed to make a 10 minute, practicly frame by frame animation in just 6 weeks all on your own? Whats your secret? You must know this is far more impressive than anything I have managed to animate, and something like this would take me ages using a mouse, even without. My only critisisms are some of the voices weren't as good as the animation, they weren't bad but I think this deserves better. At one point I found myself being reminded of the likes of Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle, which isn't a bad thing. I would avoid making too many refferences to real world events as it takes you out of the whole ecsence of it (if you will) Its like your grabbing people into a new world then reminding them its not real, if that makes any sence? Anyways I hope I don't sound too harsh I realy enjoyed this and I'd love to see more soon.

If you read this essay than congratulations on that too :P

Jolly Good show.

{Heim} No Fear, No Mercy {Heim} No Fear, No Mercy

Brilliant!

I would realy like to use this song on a current flash movie me and my partner are working on for our website and of course it will be submitted to newgrounds... with hopes of a high responce and even a front page. This is exactly what im looking for. Its so proffesional and well composed My respects regardless of your discision.

Oddball Studios

JeffHeim responds:

Thank you for the kind review! I just sent you a PM...sorry it took so long to get back to you.